Barming has provision for childcare at the start and end of the school day. This provides a secure and stimulating environment for your children. The Headteacher oversees the quality of the provision and ensures it meets the needs of the children. All bookings are made via the 'Accounts' section on your ParentMail app (unless paying by Childcare Vouchers (please see below)).
Working families can pay for Wraparound Care through a workplace Childcare voucher scheme. Childcare voucher bookings are made via the school office (firstname.lastname@example.org) and not through ParentMail. Once we have your request, we will then raise an invoice which you use to raise the correct amount of childcare vouchers for payment to Barming.
We currently accept: Computershare, Kiddivouchers, Edenred, Sodexo, BusyBees, Fideliti, CGPS and Government Tax Free Childcare.
1. At least 5 days notice is required for all bookings to ensure that the clubs have the correct amount of staff (ratioed to children booked) and food for all children.
2. All bookings are made via the 'Accounts' section of the ParentMail app and are paid for at the same time.
3. Late fees will apply to all children who are not collected by the time the After School Club closes. The late fee is chargeable at £1 per minute after the designated collection time which is currently 6.00pm. *The end time may change under certain circumstances i.e. Covid-19 etc.*
4. All children for Breakfast Club are asked to arrive by 8.00am to ensure that they have breakfast and have time to play before lessons.
5. The school will not be able to issue any refunds/credits for non-attendance except in the cases of *Covid-19* and all school closures.
6. In the event that you may be late to collect your child, you must call the After School Club on 07555 115305 to inform them you may be late. As mentioned in point 3, this will incur late fees.
7. If another adult other than a parent or who usually collects your child is collecting your child(ren), please ensure that the After School Club staff are notified. You can do this by calling/texting the above mobile number.
Please contact Mrs Johnson, our Breakfast Club Supervisor on 01622 726472 for bookings.
Our Breakfast Club runs from 7.40 am to 8.35 am and provides children with supervised and structured activities - along with a healthy breakfast! The cost of each session is £3.75, additional children are £2.50 a session. This provision has been set up to assist parents with morning childcare, particularly working parents. All bookings are made via the 'Accounts' section of the ParentMail app at least 5 days in advance.
After School Club
Please contact Miss Jeffery, our After School Club Supervisor, on the main school number or, during club hours, on 07555 115305.
PLEASE NOTE - This phone will not be monitored after 6pm in the evening until 3pm the next day. It will also be switched off at weekends. Please ring the school office where possible. All bookings are made via the 'Accounts' section of the ParentMail app at least 5 days in advance.
Our After School Club runs from the end of the school day to 6.00pm and provides children with supervised and structured activities - along with a healthy snack. The cost of each session is £8.75, additional children £6.25.
If you would like your child to attend any of these clubs, please contact the school office who will send you an online registration form via ParentMail, giving contact details, medical details etc.