Belmont Pre-School Staff:
Following the retirement of the Manager, Belmont Pre-School is joining the Orchard Academy Trust family of Schools and is expanding to open all day, Monday to Friday term time.
We are looking for an experienced candidate to join our team, initially for four mornings a week, Tuesday to Friday.
Do you have:
· Relevant and recent experience of working in a Pre-School/Nursery
· Outstanding attendance and punctuality
· The ability to nurture, inspire and motivate children of all abilities
· NVQ2 or above
· Strong communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team
We can offer you:
· A caring ethos where everyone is valued
· A commitment to collaborative working to ensure our children are ready for school
· Professional development and the opportunity to share good practice
If this describes you then we would look forward to receiving your application.
If you would like to visit the Pre-School please contact Jane Perry on 01622 720832.
Applications must be received by 2pm, Friday 20th July and interviews will be held on Tuesday 24th July.
The successful candidate may work with children with additional needs including children who have a physical disability and/or medical needs and are happy to support personal care needs.
Our Pre-School, the Trust and all its personnel are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children. This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Application to the Disclosure and Barring Service and two references.
Please look on Kent Teach.